park ticket raises and canada offer

Anmej85

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone, I am planning a trip to disneyworld in june, we bought tickets durning the sale for canadian residents but now i have 2 more people coming! I dont want to wait and then the prices go up but i was wondering they will run the same deal again before june. I love disneyland but this is my 1st time to disneyworld and am trying to figure it all out! any help or advice for disney, universal, and seaworld would be gladly accepted! even any links to helpful threads. TIA

to save $20 i will just end up buying from the website. i think usually its november or febuary that they go up so i want to make sure i get them before taht happens

The last 4-years, prices for individual tickets and AP's have mostly increased in February. In 2015 there was an October increase for AP's, but the AP's didn't increase in Feb. 2016. If you Google Disney price increases, you can find charts showing this and the amounts. Going by this, one would assume February for the increases, but it's a little like gambling, you're playing the odds that they are not going to change it up and do it early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter