Park Tickets, AP under DVC Site?

js

Been around since before the disboards 90s crash
Hi.
I am all over and logged into the DVC member website but I cannot find where it lists prices for tickets. Do DVC members get any discount? Even when I put in "Park Tickets" into the search, nothing comes up.
I know prices are doing up in two days and wanted to possibly purchase.

Thank you.

Only for APs. It's under My DVC Membership - Membership Magic 2018- Tickets & Entertainment

Only for APs. It's under My DVC Membership - Membership Magic 2018- Tickets & Entertainment

Thank you very much. I could not find it until you gave me the directions! Thanks!

No DVC discount currently on Magic Your Way (daily) theme park tickets.

AP pricing can be found here:
https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/discounts-perks-offers/ticket-tour/walt-disney-world-pass/

or here:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/passes/ (must sign in to seeing member pricing)

Thank you very much for the links and explaining it.

I see that a five day park hopper is $122 less than a Gold DVC Annual Pass but I have a question.

If I purchase today, I would activate on my first park day, September 8.

Once the AP is activated, do I have to use it by September 8, 2019? My first day back to Disney next year would most likely be September 6-7, 2019 since it needs to be after Labor Day.

Thank you very much!

If I purchase today, I would activate on my first park day, September 8.

Once the AP is activated, do I have to use it by September 8, 2019? My first day back to Disney next year would most likely be September 6-7, 2019 since it needs to be after Labor Day.

A new AP first used on 9/8/2018 would be valid through the end of day on 9/8/2019.

Since early Jan 2018, there is a new 2 step activation process for NEW annual passes. Step 1 is to stop at a Park Ticket Window or Guest Relations Location. During step 1, the CM no longer sets the expiration date (unless upgrading from a partially used ticket). If the expiration date was not set during step 1, it will be set automatically when the AP is first used to enter a park (this could be the same day or 1 or more days later).

A new AP first used on 9/8/2018 would be valid through the end of day on 9/8/2019.

Since early Jan 2018, there is a new 2 step activation process for NEW annual passes. Step 1 is to stop at a Park Ticket Window or Guest Relations Location. During step 1, the CM no longer sets the expiration date (unless upgrading from a partially used ticket). If the expiration date was not set during step 1, it will be set automatically when the AP is first used to enter a park (this could be the same day or 1 or more days later).

Thank you very much.
I don't think we can purchase the AP since I wanted to now move our September trip forward another week but my mom's September time is already locked in. If I moved a week later this week, I could book the week after Labor Day for next year but now I guess we cannot. For an extra $122, it seemed like a good idea.

Thanks.

Thank you very much.
I don't think we can purchase the AP since I wanted to now move our September trip forward another week but my mom's September time is already locked in. If I moved a week later this week, I could book the week after Labor Day for next year but now I guess we cannot. For an extra $122, it seemed like a good idea.

Thanks.
Do you use memory maker? If so it's definitely worth it, as that cost something like $170 to add on, but it's free with the AP.

Do you use memory maker? If so it's definitely worth it, as that cost something like $170 to add on, but it's free with the AP.

Thank you. That is a very good point!

Thank you. That is a very good point!

It's actually better, because memory maker keeps the pics 45 days vs the AP keeps them available for a whole year. Also, as long as you have one gold or higher pass on a reservation, everyone linked gets the pics. I didn't think much of it at first but once we used it, I found it to be a surprisingly nice perk. (and that says a lot because I'm usually annoyed at superfluous perks and promos.)

The people "linked" to your "friends & family" profile will also be able to use the PhotoPass. We download all the pictures and save them, and then email them to our family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter