Park Weather Suggestion

EpcotQueen

DIS Veteran
I'm sure this will get re-routed. Did not know where to post. I think a link somewhere on DIS for current WDW weather and forecast for a 10 day period would be great! And of course, for our west coast friends, DL weather. Please????

FYI, all 10 day weather reports we looked at prior to our trip this past weekend said as high as 80% chance of rain.

I think it may have sprinkled for 5 minutes all weekend.

Florida weather is incredibly unpredictable so always plan for rain and be happy when it doesn't.

I like to use the local tv station for the weather, here is the link
https://www.wesh.com

Also wftv.com, wkmg.com, and wofl.com are the other three local stations. I don’t know that one is any better than the other, but I usually gravitate towards wftv or wofl most of the time. There is a sister station for wftv, wrdq, which carries local news in the morning while the national news show is on, and wofl is on until 10:00 am if you like to sleep in.

Lots of links posted above will be helpful for general planning purposes. However, keep in mind that they are all wrong. Use these just for an indication of the range of conditions you might encounter. Just like at home.

Lots of links posted above will be helpful for general planning purposes. However, keep in mind that they are all wrong. Use these just for an indication of the range of conditions you might encounter. Just like at home.

Plus the closer you are to the trip, the more accurate they will be. Looking at Accuweather or Weather.com three months out isn't going to get you anywhere. Looking at a local tv affiliate the night before or morning of going to the park will be much closer to what the actual weather will be. Pack seasonally, and fine tune what you are wearing based on the day by day weather forecast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts