Parking Fees at DVC Resorts

do i have to get special permission for my son to park his RAM3500 since it doesn’t fit in traditional Car space?
Just park it at the back of the lot or as far away from the more convenient spaces since he will probably take up two or more.

I'm reviving this thread because I'm staying on a friend's VGC contract this weekend and just thought I'd clarify the parking question. This is a direct quote from a DVC CM on chat:

Me: So I'm an owner at VGC, but this weekend, I'm staying under my friend's contract using his points (he couldn't make it, a bit last minute). I went to check-in today online and it mentioned a $35 self-park fee per vehicle. Is this correct?

CM: Great question. As long as you are staying on a reservation that was booked using Disney Vacation Club Vacation Points you do not have to pay parking. I think it is just a generic message no matter who is checking in.

So confirmed what I generally knew to be true, but thought I'd add to the compendium of information out there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter