Parking questions...

MATTERHORN

<font color=purple>HA HA take that all of you unco
If you have an event in the park where you don't need transportation (farewell breakfast at Tamu Tamu, possible Bridal Shower at Dinosaur Lounge or the like) do all of your guests have to pay to park at the the theme park for the day or would that be included?

They would need to pay to park at the theme park.

Okay, good to know! I wonder how I could handle that. I guess tell everyone to take a resort bus/Uber or warn them of the charge ahead in the newsletter, etc. Feels like parking should be included for a private event, but that's how it goes sometimes! Most of my daughter's side has AP's so it would really be the groom's side that would need it. Maybe I could just give out gift cards or something ahead of time to cover it.

Thanks!

Yeah, it would be a nice touch to give them gift cards to cover parking, but they probably won't expect you to cover it. Warning them in a newsletter is a good idea. I'd also mention to leave plenty of time if they're planning to take the bus from their resort, AND that buses don't go between resorts, for the newbies...

If they’re staying on property, theme park parking is included in the nightly resort parking rate.

Last edited:
If they’re staying on property, theme park parking is included in the nightly resort parking rate.

Thank you!! Yes, we live here in Orlando. So while us and quite a few will be staying at a resort for room block, there will be quite a few from the groom's side that are local and will just come to events. Was trying to figure out if they'd be able to park!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!