passes for 3 days? advice needed please

kackie

Earning My Ears
I am only going to be at WDW for 3 days, I would like a park hopper pass so as not to be limited to one park. We are staying on site, do they sell any form of "park hopper" passes for 3 days. Any suggestions welcomed.

We will probably be going in the fall next year for a short trip, but I hate to spend the extra money on a 4 day park hopper now.

Thanks, Kackie

They do sell a 3 day LOS pass at your hotel--just ask for it when you check in--they will give you a room key/ticket:)

The LOS pass (Length-of-Stay) is now called Ultimate Park Hopper pass. This pass admits you to the theme parks, water parks, Pleasure Island, Disney's Wide World of Sports and DisneyQuest from the time you check in until midnight of the day you check out. If you don't need the pass on the day you check in or the day you check out, you can ask that one of those days be eliminated from the pass - but not both days.

Hi

the only way you can get a 3 day park hopper is if you stay on property? I am asking because my sister is coming to disney with us and doesn't want to go everyday. We are staying at the Vistana Resort, so what would she do. Does she have to get the one day passes that don't let you hop parks? Her family is getting the 5 day hopper pluses, but she doesn't want to spend the extra money for herself. Because she knows that she will not use them and she doesn't know if they will ever return to the disney again.

Her only option is to get the park hoppers or the daily tickets where you CANNOT park hop.
Instead of the 5 day park hopper plus why doesn't she look into the 4 day hopper, they also sell the 5 day park hopper without the plus options.

josierac, thank you so much for your input. It looks like she is going to have to get the 4 day pass to beable to hop parks. Because i know she is going to want to watch the fireworks with her kids on the nights she does come. I am hoping she will come with us on all of the 4 days to the parks. It took alot for her to just come on this trip. I did a little guilt work on her for her to come. She has alot of anxiety, she doesn't like to do much. She has 2 kids and a husband that are so excited about this trip and i hope she comes along. I just don't want her to feel bad when the kids get too old and she doesn't see the look on there face while in disney. We all know how special this place can be.

You might want to price compare the 3 day LOS to the Park Hoppers. We perfer the Hoppers because the days don't expire and I'm not sure what the price difference is.

Jenn

Hi all,

we are going to WDW next week for 3 and a half day. We are plenning to spend 2 days in MK, 1 in AK and 1 in Seaworld. Anysuggestions what should we buy for disney park.............what would be cheapest way??...........Will buying 2 day pass for MK be a better option than buying park hopper..

Thanks

ritu_card,
are you staying on Disney property? If you are you can purchase a 2 day park hopper (ultimate park hopper) from the resort. If not you need to purchase a 4 day hopper or 2 one day tickets where you cannot park hop.

juicefruit00 - my MIL also has the anxiety and she has been to Disney twice with us and loves it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter