Passholders - 20% extended thru 12/23

Just read my email. Will not be renewing TiW in December, AP covers enough for our December trip, and our next trip is not until April.

Hmm...not that CM’s are always right, but tonight while purchasing a magic band the CM reminded us that our 20% would be ending soon (end of Sep).

I clicked on the link but I see mostly 10% discounts. Where else is 20% off?

We renewed our TIW in July and it’s good through 8/31/18. I like the simplicity of the entire bill being 20^ off and the tip automatically being added. We used the card for 2 weeks this summer and we have 15 more nights before it expires. I’m pretty sure we will recoup the cost of the card. Like Maistre Gracey, we generally have an adult beverage with our TS meals. Share enough pitchers of Sangria at Via Napoli, and that 20% savings really starts to add up! Although, since TIW is only for PH, DVC and FL residents, it would be nice if they would throw us TIW holders a bone and bump the discount to 25% when passholders and DVC members are given 20% off food.

I can see these 20% PH/DVC food discounts getting extended another 6-12 months to weed out folks who have an existing TIW card in an effort to eventually cancel the TIW program.

For anyone who has used the discount, have you had issues with WDW limiting how many guests it applies to? Thought I read AP owner and three guests. We will be buying the AP for myself, wife, and two daughters. We will be visiting November 2018 with family (they are 4 adults 2 kids). We plan to invite them all for 2-3 meals. I think that would leave 2 off the discount.

If I read the email correctly, it's only for dining, not merchandise. Did I miss something?

Merchandise and Spa services are included but they're shown on different tabs of the message. If you click the email link, it will take you to a site where you can view the merch and other offer tabs.

Merchandise and Spa services are included but they're shown on different tabs of the message. If you click the email link, it will take you to a site where you can view the merch and other offer tabs.

Yes, I saw the Merchandise tab with 20% off which is still in effect until the end of today. What I don't see is the date extended to December 23, 2017 on the Passholder Merchandise tab.

Thanks for the info. Already have TIW, but looks like there are few places added to the discounts with the AP.

Has anyone seen anything definite on the 30% (at certain times) at several restaurants? Was that extended?

Has anyone seen anything definite on the 30% (at certain times) at several restaurants? Was that extended?
I was wondering that too. We had a reservation for Jiko at 7:45, but I decided to move it to 8:30 so we could get the extra 10% off (hey, it's a $150 meal!) , but then I realized that the 30% off expires before our trip. I'd prefer to eat earlier if it isn't going to make a difference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!