Passholders can bring a friend for over 50% off

I
It's funny that they don't offer this for the silver pass--(FL resident pass) -- Who else is going to bring someone for one day? It seems that since they lifted the black out for June, they would include the res pass in the bring a friend dealio....

I think I’m going to use it next week. I wish I had known about it earlier, though.

I have an AP and bought a three day, one park ticket for my daughter a couple of months ago so I could get fastpasses for us.

I was a little disappointed because we are doing two days at Universal and three at Disney and we had to miss HS. With this deal, I can save over $45 over the price I paid for the three day, one park and have the ability to park hop and do Epcot and HS on the same day.

I can save the three day, one park for next year.

I can’t see a lot of people who can take advantage of this, but a few will. It certainly limits the fastpass availability, but since I already have our fastpasses, it will work for us.

Can I buy all three days at one time, or do I have to buy a ticket separately for each park day? I have to buy these at a park, right? Can’t buy them at Pop Century?

I

I think I’m going to use it next week. I wish I had known about it earlier, though.

I have an AP and bought a three day, one park ticket for my daughter a couple of months ago so I could get fastpasses for us.

I was a little disappointed because we are doing two days at Universal and three at Disney and we had to miss HS. With this deal, I can save over $45 over the price I paid for the three day, one park and have the ability to park hop and do Epcot and HS on the same day.

I can save the three day, one park for next year.

I can’t see a lot of people who can take advantage of this, but a few will. It certainly limits the fastpass availability, but since I already have our fastpasses, it will work for us.

Can I buy all three days at one time, or do I have to buy a ticket separately for each park day? I have to buy these at a park, right? Can’t buy them at Pop Century?
You have to buy each ticket the day you plan to use it according to Disney. I’ve only purchased this special one time and had to buy the ticket the same day it was used.

You have to buy each ticket the day you plan to use it according to Disney. I’ve only purchased this special one time and had to buy the ticket the same day it was used.
That’s a little inconvenient. Requires a wait in a ticket line each day. Still might be worth the savings and the park hopping. I’ll have to think about that one.

Word on the street is that they also gave two extra guest passes to CMs for the month of June. Attendance must be way lower than they expected.

Just one DP (an anecdote does not statistics make, I now), but DW and I went to MK and Epcot over last weekend for quick getaway. MK had what I would call "lighter than average" crowds on Friday night, although there was some afternoon rain that we assumed had driven people out of the parks.

OTOH Epcot on Saturday was surprisingly crowded, with long lines at the entrances - they had extra security screening areas setup in the middle and "left" sides of the entrance plaza, and it took my wife almost 15 minutes to get through screening. For someone who historically has taken a break from the parks during June/July, I was shocked at how crowded it was on Saturday given it's a non-festival time right now. It was interesting to contrast this to our assumptions after receiving the Passholder email last week that attendance must be way down for Disney to open the blackouts.

It's funny that they don't offer this for the silver pass--(FL resident pass) -- Who else is going to bring someone for one day? It seems that since they lifted the black out for June, they would include the res pass in the bring a friend dealio....

My thought too after looking into it. We've got a condo booked next week and I was going let the kids bring a friend until I read it and realized that was a one day only rate and you had to buy it at the gate. I could buy a 7 day park hopper for $70/day.

Word on the street is that they also gave two extra guest passes to CMs for the month of June. Attendance must be way lower than they expected.
I got two offer codes, one for just June and one for June through August. I was pretty surprised to get offer codes for the summer.

I wasn't surprised to hear this. I tried to get my friends to join me for a weekend down (I found $50 round trip flights) and they wouldn't go. Sucks for them! I'd love to see this happen again in September, but I bet this was because people probably moved their trips to line up with Toy Story Land opening.

I have a feeling that the people that come every few years are already waiting for Star Wars Land to open and you will see lower crowds from now until then with maybe a slight jump in July due to Toy Story Land opening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts