Passporter?

RuthAnne123

Mouseketeer
Has anyone been able to find a 2002 Passporter in any Canadian bookstore? We are in Ontario.

I know you can order them ( Indigo and Chapters don't have the 2002 edition in their computers so can't order) from the states but, I really need to use it now.

If you have been able to order this or buy it from a Canadian source I would love to know!

Thanks,

Rooth;)

Hello! :) We recently purchased a Passporter 2002! It's good stuff! We ordered it online, and received it in like 3 days! We couldn't find it anywhere around here (NFLD) but we did hear that it wasn't available in Canada! Correct me if I'm wrong though!!! :)) Hope I've been some help!:D

Hi:
I think if you go on their site they may have the canadian address, they said that they have a warehouse in Walkerton, Ontario, last time I was on the site. This is the little town that had the ecoli in the water a while back.

Deb.

Maybe this will help:

Canadian Orders
We welcome orders from our neighbors to the north! We have a warehouse in Walkerton, Ontario where we can ship PassPorters (all versions) directly to your Canadian address!

If you'd like to ship an order to a Canadian address., simply choose "Airmail Letter Post" from the shipping options menu at the time of ordering.

We ship via CANPAR for the best price and delivery time. Please note that CANPAR cannot ship to PO boxes.

If you ever have any questions about Canadian orders, we encourage you to contact us at orders@passporter.com.

Updated 03/27/02

Here's a phone number 1-877-929-3273

Deb.

Thanks you guys!

I kind of knew I could order it directly from them but, it's great to know it only took you three days to get it.

I usually hate to order things ------being the very impatient sort that I am. I also like to see what I'm buying before I buy things. So, I just thought maybe someone had found one (especially a deluxe) in one of our stores!

However it sounds like a good planner and if it only takes about three days I will order the spiral version soon!

I do wish Indigo and Chapters or someone would carry these valuable books because I'm sure they would sell and I would have preferred a chance to actually see one before buying.

I will go for it anyway!!

Thanks again,

Rooth;)

Thank you cottontail! I ordered mine through an independant bookstore here!

It's on it's way!

Rooth:D

I ordered a Passporter early this year (just before they opened the Cdn. warehouse) and took it along on our May 18 - 26 land/sea cruise. It was terrific . . . great tool for planning, and really handy for keeping all the paper you accumulate along the way. Plus, it made it easy to keep a 'diary'. I will definitely buy a 2003 version when we go back next year.

It's nice they've set up a Canadian ship-from location -- that will save you about $7 in fees to Revenue Canada for the priviledge of letting it across the border :-)

I may be in the minority here, but I found the Passporter to be a complete waste of money... it contained no more information than I could find on the average website. I found the Unofficial Guide to WDW (by Bob Sehlinger) to contain a lot more useful information. Just a question to the people who found the Passporter valuable; did you also read the Unofficial Guide to WDW? I'm wondering if anyone who read both guides found the Passporter worth the money. It's true the Passporter has convenient areas to store things, but a file folder works just as well. As I said before, I'm probably in the minority (it wouldn't be the first time :D ), but I wouldn't recommend the Passporter to someone who is only going to buy one guide book. The Unofficial Guide to WDW would be my choice. Just one guys opinion... :) :D

I appreciate your post. I have three other guide books and really only wanted this one to take to the parks with me.

It didn't really cost me much to order this guide or I wouldn't have done it. I didn't like the fact that I couldn't look through and see the book before buying it for exactly the reasons you stated. It might not be worth it. This is why I ordered it from an independent book store who will send it back to Mother Pickle if it isn't what I need.

I do like the idea of being able to keep everything with me and not have coupons in various locations in my purse or bag. We shall see when the book arrives if it is a helpful addition to the other guides.

If I am perfectly honest I have to tell you I tend to research things to death and love books and that is the real reason I ordered it. There is no such thing as too much information.:D

If you change your mind about future editions:) you can order through Novel Idea bookstore on Princess street. That is what I did since I am in Kingston too!

Rooth

I just received an email today from Passporter. Unfortunately I deleted it because I had no interest but the gist of the email was that they are sold out of 2002 Deluxe Passporters in the U.S. BUT they do still have stock in their Cdn warehouse so contact them if you are interested in purchasing one. I believe it was the deluxe spiral edition (or something like that...)

Their website is www.passporter.com

Sorry I can't help you more,
Sandy
:confused:

North 7, I purchased the Sehlinger Unofficial Guide, Rita Aero's (sp?) guide, and the Passporter. Passporter is the only guide I took with me (though I copied my Sehlinger park tour guides, I never used them). Passporter's also the only guide I'll buy again next year. Different strokes, I guess.

What I really liked were the planning tools: for PS numbers; storing airline e-tickets, my Disney club card, my reservation sheets for rental cars, resorts, Kennedy, tours, you name it; I like the maps and the budgeting pages, and I really used the Passpockets for all of our momentos and every receipt. It was very handy for writing everything down in one place before the trip, and it came back stuffed full. I like reading through everything we wrote down every night -- it really brings back memories, and will make it easier to write that trip report (soon!)

The thing that makes the Passporter so unusual is it isn't just an information book, it becomes *your* personalized information/memory/storage book. That's why I'll definitely buy another one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter