Pastor of mega church arrested for unlawful assembly

I am disturbed by this but for reason that it plays into increasing the publicity this ego-manic man is getting. Because it gives him the opportunity to play the "martyr" for his twisted version of Christianity. Because of the black eye he has given to people of faith.
::yes:: Amen.

There is a church in my neighboring state (OH) that is having services. They believe God will heal them. My friend has a family member who attends. They need to be arrested too

Why am I not surprised it's here in Ohio? At work yesterday I was trying to help a customer who kept trying to physically approach me. I told her about the six foot rule several times and got "But I'm a Christian.." during one response. Lovely... I called over my manager and she had to back away from her because she tried the same thing with her. 🙄

Why am I not surprised it's here in Ohio? At work yesterday I was trying to help a customer who kept trying to physically approach me. I told her about the six foot rule several times and got "But I'm a Christian.." during one response. Lovely... I called over my manager and she had to back away from her because she tried the same thing with her. 🙄
I just did some research. Ohio is not restricting religious services but is asking leaders to think about safety. So they aren't breaking any laws, except those that apply common sense.

This guy's an idiot and should be arrested.

I go to a MegaChurch in my area and they went online only since the weekend all the basketball stuff got cancelled. In fact, they are trying to use it positively by saying this is a chance to invite people to church who don't live in the area since everything is all streaming right now. That is a responsible way to handle thing.

I just did some research. Ohio is not restricting religious services but is asking leaders to think about safety. So they aren't breaking any laws, except those that apply common sense.
Yipes, I didn't know because the governor has shut down darn near everything here that isn't essential and thank goodness all the churches near me went online. It's nice to know they did so voluntarily.

I believe in God and I also believe He gave us brains for a reason. :sad2: We have been doing on line church now for 3 weeks....I feel a little guilty laying around in my pajama’s watching, but I have to admit it’s nice while drinking a cup of coffee:flower:
exactly what I said to my friends a bit ago during a zoom chat.

Wish they would arrest the con man in Central, Louisiana next. Governor wouldn’t commit to it today when asked about it.

Does the Louisiana governor know that Dr Fauci named it as the possible next epicenter? New Orleans was the first city he named. :sad2:

I would have said to her, "I don't give a ****. I'll become the Devil incarnate if you come closer to me." :furious:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter