Paying for WDW with Visa Debit

Lexx1214

Mouseketeer
We are just about ready to book our Disney trip but we are stuck on how. We bank with RBC and have the Visa Debit that I usually use for online shopping. I find it more convenient than using a credit card as the funds are automatically spend out of my account instead of being credit. Does Disney accept Visa Debit from Canadian banks for trip booking?

If its a Visa and not using Interac, there should be no problem. Visa is an international company. However, Interac is a Canadian national network only.

I had booked a trip for November using my scotiabank visa debit without any issues. I just had to let the bank know so they could increase the admount I was able to spend for that day. I paid it fully with three instalments.

I've bought party tickets using my TD visa debit a few times. Also bought stuff at the parks using the same card. Those cards seem to be pretty versatile, I've only ever encountered a few sites that wouldn't take it.

I have Scotiabank and RBC visa debits. I have used both to make payments on my Disney trip over the phone / online and used them at Disney no problem to pay my final balance.

I have a Scotiabank Visa Debit and I use it all the time to pay for things for Disney. I even use it over the phone with DVC and DCL when I am paying for some add ons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!