Payment Terms on new Code Rate?

DisDee

DIS Veteran
I'm just curious...what type of deposit/final payment terms have you gotten? I was told a $200.00 deposit-balance due 45 days before check-in. This is for a 5 night stay at PC on the Magic Your Way with dining exactly as advertised on the web-site and the Phila Inquirer. I thought the terms were extreme. We haven't had to pay the balance before arrival in several years.

DisDee said:
I'm just curious...what type of deposit/final payment terms have you gotten? I was told a $200.00 deposit-balance due 45 days before check-in. This is for a 5 night stay at PC on the Magic Your Way with dining exactly as advertised on the web-site and the Phila Inquirer. I thought the terms were extreme. We haven't had to pay the balance before arrival in several years.
Its a Magic Your Way "package" - all Disney packages are $200 deposit, balance due 45 days before arrival.

With room-only, your deposit is equal to one nights stay, with the balance due on arrival.

Theres always a 45 day prior balance payment on packages with Disney. Room only has a 5 day prior. It's such a great deal, I'd be happy to pay 45 days before.

We have the same terms for a 7 night stay with the free dining. Im actually looking forward to paying off the trip before we go this time, we usually don't pay the final chunk until the last day when we check out.

I'm w/ the previous post. We like having everything paid, in advance. That way, when the last minute expenses come up right before the trip, they don't seem to be taking away from the vacation.

Having the food already taken care of to, was a HUGE plus.

I like having everything paid in advance too! :)

Unfortunately, the dining plan is just too close, so I wouldn't be able to get that much together to the pay the thing off in July.

Thanks so much for all the quick responses. Now that you all refreshed my memory, I have been booking room only for the past few trips. I also agree that this offer was too good to pass up... we cancelled our Myrtle Beach vaca so WDW here we come again! Paying it off in advance makes it that much more real!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter