• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PBH/Univ/IOA - here we come!! Few last minute ??

JBiss45

Earning My Ears
:cool: Have been entertained and informed reading these posts the past several months while planning my familys' 1st visit to Univ/IOA and PBH - thanx to all! We leave on the 26th - a few last minute ????? I obtained a Loews 1st card - we are presently booked into a deluxe poolview at PBH - what can I upgrade to if available - a suite?? Have had many sleepless nights over ressies - our travel agent unfortunatly booked us with Kingdom Vacations - which closed it's doors on June 6th (along with our $$$$, may I add). Our package was picked up by UA - but I still have nightmares we will arrive with no ressies. Are there shuttles from PBH to DC and WDW?? Or is it better to take a cab?? Want to arrive at both sites early. Does PBH have hairdryers, etc? Guess you can tell - we can't wait!! By the way - got Kelly M.s book - the pages are getting worn from reading!! One of the best travel books I have read......

I stayed at PBH last year and am going back this July. Last year we stayed in a Garden View which had an outstanding view of their lush palm tree filled gardens. The room had everything you could possibly want in a hotel room plus! You'll get even more since your staying in a pool view and hope to be upgraded. We wan to do the same thing, but we're staying in a Deluxe Bayview and would have to be upgraded to a Poolview. But I'd rather look at the bay then the pool. I guess it all depends on how the room is equipped, ect. Also, when you go you will fall in love with it and WON'T want to leave. My family won't go back to Florida unless we can get a room at the PBH. That's how much we love it. The first day you arrive you can't believe you actually there because when you step out onto the harbor piazza it looks so beautiful and perfect. It takes a whole day just to see everything in the place. They have 3 pools, although they must have taken out the hillside pool because on the loews website it says they only have 2. Last year we stayed there for 4 days and didn't even see the hole hotel. We didn't even know they had a resturaunt call Mamma Della Rosa's. We mainly ate at De Sal's and once at Spendido Pizza. Excuse me for rambling on like this. I just LOVE the PBH soooooooo much! Anyway have a awesome time!!:jester: :jester: :p :p :p :p

JBiss,
There is a shuttle to DC/Seaworld and WetnWild

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter