Pbr

Hi we are going to be on the same cruise, remember? I didn't realize that you are going to Universal first, so are we! We are staying at the Royal Pacific Resort onsite from the 18th-23rd, and than we move to the Polynesian @ WDW, and than the cruise! Yeah! Looking forward to it....see you there!! Kelly ; ):Pinkbounc :bounce:

Originally posted by Bacrd
Does PBR have a special Lowe's First check in line?

One stay they did and then went again this past March and no loews first line. Either they did away with it or its only there at certain times.

Currently they have it according to the front desk, but it is seasonal.

We have a great group here. Make sure to post and tell us all about your trip when you return.

SpideyHulk, I love reading other people's posts, so I'll try and get one done when I return, since we don't have a laptop. I love reading Cassie's day by day trip report, so I'd love to share what we did too! It may not be as detailed, but I'll try my best!! Kelly

We will all look forward to your report. Have a great trip and share as much or as little as you want!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter