Pearl Harbor Tickets

cgdmom

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know exactly what time the 2 month window opens for advanced tickets? I heard it was 7 AM Hawaii time 60 days out. I checked today about 12:55 EST and the tickets were already available for Dec 17 and all the morning times were gone. Do the tickets become available at 7AM EST? I'm so confused—thanks for any advise!!!

No, I had something similar happen as well. I know most posters report having no issues if they were online and ready at 7:00 Hawaii time, but all the morning times were gone for me too. Sorry you had that happen.

It kind of screwed up my day, because I wanted to do the swap meet after. But the first time I could get was 11:00. So by the time we finished, we needed lunch, so we ended up with only a short time at the swap meet and folks were shutting down. But I was afraid to go there first and leave bags in my car at PH, and I was afraid whatever we bought wouldn't fit in a locker. Hope you can make it work with whatever you get!!!

They have only been releasing 11am and later online ay 60 days out. Apparently the earlier tickets are given for tours and day before/day of.

They have only been releasing 11am and later online ay 60 days out. Apparently the earlier tickets are given for tours and day before/day of.
That makes sense. I mean, it jibes with what I saw when I got mine. It does stink though that they take up all the prime spots before they even go public. Oh well, hopefully that info will help some other DIS'ers!

Is it safe to leave luggage in your car at Pearl Harbor? Thinking of going directly there from our 11:00 flight before heading to our resort.

Is it safe to leave luggage in your car at Pearl Harbor? Thinking of going directly there from our 11:00 flight before heading to our resort.
Many sources say no, so I was afraid to try it. Actually, a DIS'we recently posted about having their car broken into, and I'm nearly sure it was at PH.

Does anybody have any experience with https://pearlharboroahu.com/ ? Their website has the same look and feel as https://www.discoverhawaiitours.com, they even have pictures of busses with https://www.discoverhawaiitours.com on the side, but they are cheaper for the all day Pearl Harbor tour we'd like to take. Is it just a side business to advert Pearl Harbor or is it a scam? (Can't find anything on trip advisor either).

I'm not sure what the pearlharboroahu.com web site is, but we did our Pearl Harbor tour through Discover Hawaii Tours. They picked us up at our Waikiki hotel and facilitated the tour tickets for us. We arrived around 7am and our tour time was 9:15am. We were done by 11am, but they had additional tours like the Missouri or even the Swap Meet you could add on. If you called Discover Hawaii Tours, they can probably verify if that other web site is part of them. Or they may have a package you can buy through them that doesn't include transportation.

We want a tour including transportation, we'll do Pearl Harbor while we're in Waikiki. They seem to be the same tour, same times, only different price.

Oh gotcha. Looking at the Pearl Harbor Oahu web site, it seems to just be tours facilitated by Pearl Harbor through Discover Hawaii Tours. When we were there, Discover Hawaii Tours had multiple reserved parking spaces, special congregating points, and printed tickets that they handed out to each of us when we arrive. So they seem to be one of the main or larger tour operators to Pearl Harbor.

We just went in Nov. They now have someone riding around all the parking lots keeping an eye on the cars. He was there all day!
We left bags in our trunk and we were good. We left nothing in eye sight inside the car though.

We just went in Nov. They now have someone riding around all the parking lots keeping an eye on the cars. He was there all day!
We left bags in our trunk and we were good. We left nothing in eye sight inside the car though.

NPS website says "Please do not leave valuables in your vehicle" so I think the mindset should be 'Park at your Own Risk' regardless of any security that may or may not be patrolling the lot.

NPS website says "Please do not leave valuables in your vehicle" so I think the mindset should be 'Park at your Own Risk' regardless of any security that may or may not be patrolling the lot.

I agree. That’s why we were still very careful as to what we had to leave in our car which we put in our trunk. I did feel better though knowing someone was riding round.

This is true. I booked 60 days out at 7:00AM EST and got 11:00 as my tour time. I asked when I picked up my tickets and they said exactly what you stated. It worked out good for us as we got there early and did the Bowfin tour and museum and then did the Missouri after the Arizona memorial.

Yes, my tickets are for 2pm. Can anyone recommend a time to leave Aulani to get there in time to see the Bowfin and the Museum? Thanks!

Yes, my tickets are for 2pm. Can anyone recommend a time to leave Aulani to get there in time to see the Bowfin and the Museum? Thanks!

We went on a Sunday in Nov. My Arizona Time was 12pm. We arrived Just before 9:30am and did the Submarine tour first. It takes no more then an hour. My 10yr old even went through it a second time.
We then got our tickets (we pre booked them 24hrs ahead of time) and still had time to waste. We walked around a bit, got a drink etc...
After the Arizona tour we did the Battleship.

If I were you I would get the Bowfin and Museum done before you tour the Arizona. It maybe pretty rushed if you did one of them afterwards.

IN my opinion, I would do the Bowfin first, and Muesum 2nd. I’m assuming you mean the Aviation one?
You need to take a bus over to the Aviation Museum which chews up some time too.

I believe the bus came every 15 mins to pick up/drop off people to take you to the Museum. The bus pick up is over where you would see the Bowfin (in that area) We didn’t know and had to ask someone.

Hope this helps!

Depends on weekend vs weekday. Weekend, should be ok to leave around 12:30-12:45. Weekday should be fine to leave 1:00. Should probably try to plan the rest of the day somewhere in waikiki or near pearl harbor if its on a weekday as well or you’ll likely face some of the worst traffic in the country on the way back to aulani (unless its a school holiday)

This is true. I booked 60 days out at 7:00AM EST and got 11:00 as my tour time. I asked when I picked up my tickets and they said exactly what you stated. It worked out good for us as we got there early and did the Bowfin tour and museum and then did the Missouri after the Arizona memorial.

If we want to go in the afternoon, can we choose our time by getting on at 7:00 am or do you get the time assigned to you?

Thanks!

If we want to go in the afternoon, can we choose our time by getting on at 7:00 am or do you get the time assigned to you?

Thanks!
If you buy online, you can choose from whichever times are available. Of course, no guarantees what times those will be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter