Pearl Harbor Tickets

If we want to see the bow finch, the museum, Missouri, in addition to the Arizona, anyone have a recommendation for what time to get Arizona tickets for?

Do most people here buy the Passport tour ticket option on the website? We want to see everything we can at Pearl Harbor so I'm thinking that's the best option. The website says that if you plan to do that option then plan to be there for 6-8 hours to see everything - is that pretty accurate?

If we want to go in the afternoon, can we choose our time by getting on at 7:00 am or do you get the time assigned to you?

Thanks!

If you buy online, you can choose from whichever times are available. Of course, no guarantees what times those will be.
I've never had any trouble going online at 7am and getting tickets for later in the day for the next day. Every morning they release tickets for the next day. If you don't care about the morning, this is really an easy option.

Do most people here buy the Passport tour ticket option on the website? We want to see everything we can at Pearl Harbor so I'm thinking that's the best option. The website says that if you plan to do that option then plan to be there for 6-8 hours to see everything - is that pretty accurate?

We were there in early November and bought the passport on site that morning (arrived about 7:45 am). We got the 8:00 am Arizona tour. We did everything that day (Bowfin, Missouri, Arizona, both hangars of the air museum, and all other museums plus a bit of time in the shops) and left as they were basically closing the gates behind us at 5 pm. The last few museums we kind of breezed through not only due to time but exhaustion. Yes, it absolutely takes 8+ hours if you really want to spend any reasonable amount of time looking through the various exhibits.

I've never had any trouble going online at 7am and getting tickets for later in the day for the next day. Every morning they release tickets for the next day. If you don't care about the morning, this is really an easy option.
I understand that many people have that experience. I just wanted to point out that sometimes even if you're online at the exact second they open, some times can already be gone. Doesn't mean all hope is lost, but it might mean having to have a Plan B.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter