Pearl Harbor (USS Arizona Memorial) AND USS Missouri

ksromack

DIS Veteran
I've been researching and haven't found the answer to my question. We aren't going until May 2020 but could visit Pearl Harbor on Memorial Day.....now that I typed that I'm thinking that might be a fairly crowded day to visit so we will probably go the next day, May 26th. I know about getting tickets to the memorial 60 days out and already have an alarm set on my phone to do so but I'm having trouble finding info about reserving tours of the USS Missouri. I do see a different website that sells a couple of the tours but I wasn't sure it was the official website and didn't want to purchase there if it wasn't. It's Pearlharborhistoricsites Is that a legit site to purchase tours of the USS Missouri and how would we get there from the memorial? Forgive me if this question is silly....we've never been to Oahu (or Hawaii for that matter). My great uncle served in the Navy during this time and I have a particular interest in WWII sites.

https://www.recreation.gov/ticket/facility/tour/16
This is the only “official“ site to book your Arizona tickets. Tickets to Missouri can be purchased on the actual day of visiting at the kiosks, along with Pacific Aviation Museum and Bowfin Submarine if any of those interest you. You do not have to prepurchase those tickets.

Missouri is located in Ford Island so once you have done the Arizona (or if your booked tour is later and you have time before) you catch a free shuttle from the main entry across to Ford Island. Missouri is the first stop after Arizona. You will catch the same shuttle back which loops past Pacific Aviation then returns to the Arizona / Bowfin sites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter