Pen Pal Exchange 1st Letter Sent

jchick

I Get Tears in My Eyes When I See the Castle...
Please post here when your DD or DS sends their first letter and receives their first, after that, they are on their own. Almost all names have been sent out. Still need a few more:

Girl, 9
Boy, 9
Boy, 12

Hi!! I was wondering if other folks are waiting on a name, or maybe a pm to me got sent off into the cyber space somewhere, never to be seen again. (VERY possible)

My girls sent theirs today. We leave for WDW on Thursday so I will post any received on 12/6 when we get back.
Kimba

We dropped our letters today. Also Ilse received her pen pal letter, she's not home right now, she'll post as soon as she gets back. thanks

I just wanted to let you know that we were able to find a pen pal on the DIS even though were never got a name...so we still feel like we're participating in the exchange, even if it's not "officially". Happy Thanksgiving all!!

Ilse received her first letter from her Pen Pail. She's sending hers tomorrow.
Thanks

Banana magic said:
Got it yesterday. :)

Return letter is on its way (as soon as the mailman picks it up from our box). :thumbsup2

Caroline received her first letter today. Believe me when I say it was a BIG DEAL here. So glad we were able to get them matched up. :)

MariDisney said:
Caroline received her first letter today. Believe me when I say it was a BIG DEAL here. So glad we were able to get them matched up. :)

Glad to hear she got it. :) I think they will have alot of fun writing to each other.

I forgot to post that DS sent his last week. His pen pal should get it anyday now. :thumbsup2

wdwlovers5 said:
to Crawfordville, Florida.

late due to death in family. sorry.

I'll let Kason know it's on it's way. Don't worry about it being late. Did Michael get his postcard? We mailed a Christmas card out today. We need to taket he time to sit down and write a good letter. We'll try to do that soon. Sorry again for your loss.

My DD5 Jocelyn received her letter from Alex. It was waiting for her when she got home from WDW. She was so excited! She'll be writing back soon!!
Kimba

Ilse received a letter from Rachel, but I think Rachel is Shawny's pen pail.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter