Pepper Market Food Photos

Buzz2001

CSR MAN!!
If you're on the dining plan, you won't find a better CS spot than the Pepper Market. Huge portions, great choices and tasty food. Lunch/Dinner Menu

Few Items from the menu

vshmyr.jpg

vshnc7.jpg

vshox1.jpg

2ypjhh2.jpg

More pics...
vwpnrc.jpg

Choose a steak

vwpiwx.jpg

Infamous Wet Burrito

vwpkrn.jpg

2eyeskm.jpg

Italian Dishes
vwpox1.jpg

2reozo5.jpg

Mexican
3355x6x.jpg

2zj9jew.jpg

478umq8.jpg

Chinese
403yc11.jpg

48f2as4.jpg

4gocjmb.jpg

Misc
2eamog6.jpg

I can't wait to eat. The mugs are cute. I will have to get a few. My kids will lvoe the food. I am suprised that we eat there a lot of th etime

Oh yummy! What great memories that brought back. I had thought about changing resorts...but I think I will stick with CSR

Thanks for the pics!

oh wow now i am even more excited for the odd nights that we have no dinner planned/reserved at the parks, and the odd morning for breakfast! (so do u have any breakfast photos? is there a 'must have'?)

We have never stayed at CSR, but hope to at some point in the future. Is the large mug refillable just like the small one? Do you remember the price?

Thanks for the wonderful pics, I still trying to decide if I want to stay at this resort

Nice pics but why post them on the test board, why not put them in the restaurant board or photo board?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter