• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

personal items shipped to resort?

katiemely

Proud Seabee Wife
Ok I have a random question. My dad is painting Peter Pan on my Toms (shoes) and I really want to have them next week in WDW so I can have them signed by Peter Pan:goodvibes But I'm not sure if they will get to me (I live in NC my parents live in MS) in time before we leave on Sunday to go to WDW. Can I have them shipped to BWV so I know I will have them on my trip. And if I can should I? Should I have something I would rather not loose shipped to my resort? TIA

Thousands of items are shipped to WDW daily, no reason that they would get lost. At BWV they will be shipped to and processed by the business center at the convention center. There will be a $5-10 dollar fee charged to your room for the package processing.

Include your name as a Guest, resort address (available from the Disney resort website), and your arrival date. You will be notified at check in if the package is waiting.

I would ship UPS and depending on your time line, you can ship ground, 3 days, 2 day, or overnight. Take the tracking number with you, Concierge at the resort can access the UPS website to verify the status of the delivery.

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter