Personal Shopper

lorryx3

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have any recommendations for sites/companies that buy products from the parks and ship to you?

http://www.yourwdwstore.net/ seems good but shipping to Australia is soooo expensive. it's over $100 USD!

I really just want the dresses from the dress shop!

Hey, you might get better prices on the Facebook groups.
Try:
Disney Park Shoppers
Disney Dooney & Bourke/Harveys/Vera Bradley
Or Aussie Disney Dorks- they often have Australians offering pick ups when they travel

if we had access to the shop disney parks app it might be worth the shipping charges! I should just suck it up and pay the $200 on ebay. but it's sooooo expensive.

I have just discovered subscription boxes, they have ones from the disney parks and they send you surprise items each month. I have not subscribed yet, but it sure is tempting.

What's the website for that subscription box Tash?
(I'm scared now....I might be spending lots of money soon!)

I use shipitto as a freight forwarder. I ship stuff to a tax free address in the USA, so it's generally free shipping, and then forward it. I have also consolidated parcels from various stores. They fantastic and easy to use. you have many shipping options and they photograph the goods for insurance purposes too.
I am also interested in the Disney subscription boxes...

Aussie Shaz and Viaggiamo, I am not sure if I can put links here but if you do a search on Disney subscription box then a few come up. there are ones like Boxney, Disney Mystery Box, Disney Park Pack, Disney Treasures, Mickey Monthly, createjoy, magic at your door.

I like to look through them all, and just drool. I have not yet actually spent the money as I usually cant justify the expense, but the longer I am away from Disney the more I am tempted to just get one once just to have that magic for a little while :)

I want to but shipping is sooo expensive!
Interested to hear more from Viaggiamo but then if it works out to be reasonable then look out. no more trips for me!
that's the issue - stuff or trips!
But there does seem to be more disney product out in australia at the moment. loving the typo range!

I want to but shipping is sooo expensive!
Interested to hear more from Viaggiamo but then if it works out to be reasonable then look out. no more trips for me!
that's the issue - stuff or trips!
But there does seem to be more disney product out in australia at the moment. loving the typo range!
I have not been to typo for ages. Will have to pop in next week or go online to see their disney line.

http://www.yourwdwstore.net/ seems good but shipping to Australia is soooo expensive. it's over $100 USD!

Forgive me for necroposting, but what gives? Over $100 to ship from Florida to Australia but over $90 to ship from Florida to Texas?

Not trying to promote this place:
magicalearscollectibles.com
But the same products can be shipped under $35, under $25 if I go with UPS ground. Why is YourWDWStore DRASTICALLY more expensive?

~Edit~

Never mind. Got an email stating that they can’t ship that cheap either. But even corrected, $50 is still better than $90

Attachments

• 1F2E6E5D-6F16-4E13-8B88-5FF69E0A0A69.png
    1F2E6E5D-6F16-4E13-8B88-5FF69E0A0A69.png
    283 KB · Views: 3
  • AE006082-1976-44B7-91FA-31C7F6C8F0F3.png
    AE006082-1976-44B7-91FA-31C7F6C8F0F3.png
    258.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!