Peru - December 19th, 2020

Discruisin

Earning My Ears
Anyone going on the Peru ABD December 19th, 2020? We have it booked, just seeing if anyone else on here will be joining us. Can't wait, should be a trip of a lifetime.

You will love this trip! Altitude is a problem for some - try to be in excellent physical shape to get the most out of this trip. And don't be shy - try everything and add to what ABD offers. The museums in Cusco are open until very late - go visit OYO. The horseback riding at Sol y Luna was amazing. Restaurants OYO in Lima were very good, as were the markets. If you are able, hike to the gate as well with a guide. Enjoy! And drink the tea - it helps with everything.

You will love this trip! Altitude is a problem for some - try to be in excellent physical shape to get the most out of this trip. And don't be shy - try everything and add to what ABD offers. The museums in Cusco are open until very late - go visit OYO. The horseback riding at Sol y Luna was amazing. Restaurants OYO in Lima were very good, as were the markets. If you are able, hike to the gate as well with a guide. Enjoy! And drink the tea - it helps with everything.
Thanks for the info. We will be taking part in everything. We are also spending an extra 5 days in Peru after the trip. Do you have any recommendations on what to do or places to go? We were thinking of doing an Amazon trip while there. I know you can go live with a family in the jungle for a few days and see their way of life, which sounds pretty amazing.

My DS (19 in December) and I are booked on this- I'm so excited!
Glad to hear from someone else who is going. We are taking our two daughters ages (7 and 9). We have always wanted to see Machu Picchu and figured this would be an excellent way to do it.

Thanks for the info. We will be taking part in everything. We are also spending an extra 5 days in Peru after the trip. Do you have any recommendations on what to do or places to go? We were thinking of doing an Amazon trip while there. I know you can go live with a family in the jungle for a few days and see their way of life, which sounds pretty amazing.
Is this the trip that now ends in Cusco instead of Lima?

In Lima, I would recommend visiting Barranco and Miraflores for the food scene.

In Cusco, going back to spend more time hiking Machu Picchu is something I would consider doing. I’ve heard of people doing Rainbow mountain but had altitude issues.

Others I know stopped at another country like Costa Rica.

Would it be easy to go to Ecuador and do an OYO Galapagos cruise?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter