Pete’s mom

Edna K. Mode

Earning My Ears
I always enjoyed seeing Pete’s mom on various resort/dining reviews. I know that Madeline is probably taking precautions given the current situation, so she wouldn’t be heading to the resorts perhaps, but I was wondering if Pete could share on a podcast how she is doing. I know I’m not the only Madeline fan on the Disboards so I’m guessing there are many who would like to hear about her. If this has already been discussed on another thread I apologize. I really miss seeing those videos with Pete and his mom! Always so heartwarming! And I think her birthday is in December so it would be nice to wish her happy birthday.

Last edited:
I agree. She reminds me of my beloved grandmother that we lost 13 years ago. I always love seeing her on the YouTube videos. Maybe they could film something fun together once this whole thing has subsided.

Yep, I assumed the worse too. What does that say about 2020?

if I recall she has a 90th Bday coming up in December. I know we don’t tend to do birthday wishes anymore but how about maybe now or when it’s closer we have birthday thread for her?

We can wish her happy birthday and share videos she has been in. This year could use some joy.

I'm in the "Oh, Miss Madeline!" group. Thank goodness she's OK. Would love to at least hear she's doing OK from Pete - he did talk about her a few times since Covid started, but would be great to hear a current status. Love her, and wish her all the best!!

I always enjoyed seeing Pete’s mom on various resort/dining reviews. I know that Madeline is probably taking precautions given the current situation, so she wouldn’t be heading to the resorts perhaps, but I was wondering if Pete could share on a podcast how she is doing. I know I’m not the only Madeline fan on the Disboards so I’m guessing there are many who would like to hear about her. If this has already been discussed on another thread I apologize. I really miss seeing those videos with Pete and his mom! Always so heartwarming! And I think her birthday is in December so it would be nice to wish her happy birthday.
You might want to check out Pete's review of the Grand Floridian.

The show aired on November 9, 2020 -

Enjoy!

That's definitely an older review ...I think it was originally released to Patreon. The lack of masks date it back a while ...maybe last summer/fall?
Yeah this is older. They have moved a lot of video content to the DVC Fan Youtube page which is why it shows a more recent date.

Is there a disclaimer??

That seem unfair to post a review as if it’s current or recent info.
Given the current circumstances I think it would’ve been fairly easy to figure out. Also if you follow the Dis shows then you’d also know this was older. The description does not say when it was filmed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!