Pete and Craig - Live Now on YouTube!

@Teleclashter @Ryno any chance of you doing this for patrons may be a q&a? im surprised how much I enjoy these.. I must be losing it not doing my normal go out routine to local places and the mouse.

When I saw these guys on live today, it really made my day! It's my first day of working at home (office just made the call for us to do that last night) and it helped ease the transition into my temporary-but-I-don't-know-how-long work setting.

@Teleclashter @Ryno any chance of you doing this for patrons may be a q&a? im surprised how much I enjoy these.. I must be losing it not doing my normal go out routine to local places and the mouse.

I know I love this format too. I'm sure it's a nightmare for Craig ( all the switching back and forth ) but I love that they are doing this. Thanks everyone for your efforts!

I am grateful for the content. I would appreciate Pete expanding on why he thinks Bob Chapek is behind the few groups in entertainment cut. That seems more of a Josh D’Amaro level management decision at this point.

With so many sectors of the company in uncharted territory and all those directly affecting stock prices, eliminating a few acts seems a bit too in the weeds for the CEO.

I guess I am asking he is not allowing those below him to run their ships?

Thank you for giving us an outlet. You guys are great I retire in 5 years from teaching kindergarten. I can’t wait to move near the magic

Hi everyone! Just a question - where is the chat room they talk about where they are taking questions during this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter