Pete Werner vs Bruce Vallance

Sorry I was boring and didn’t look as good as everyone else ;)

I didn't watch the whole show just the beginning (I listen to the show). Completely missed that you were gonna be on! Can't wait to hear it.

I didn't watch the whole show just the beginning (I listen to the show). Completely missed that you were gonna be on! Can't wait to hear it.
OMG, I thought you were KIDDING, @rteetz ! Like I said, I watched live very briefly, will watch later on, as usual. Now I REALLY can't wait!! :)

I seriously could not handle the baby Jane Pete. It was so good/awful that I flinched with surprise and yelped every time the camera returned to him.

Continuing to watch Tuesday's show. Got to say 2 things. 1. @rteetz - You looked and sounded so natural, like you do this every day, bravo!!! And - gotta love the "totally Cheesehead" background! :) 2. Doing this just proves to me, yet again, that the Team takes our suggestions into account, and not only that, they act on them, if feasible. This was one of the ideas that had been kicked around on here repeatedly, for awhile. I'll tap @Teleclashter on this, and hope he sees it, and passes along a huge "thank you, and well done!". :)

Continuing to watch Tuesday's show. Got to say 2 things. 1. @rteetz - You looked and sounded so natural, like you do this every day, bravo!!! And - gotta love the "totally Cheesehead" background! :) 2. Doing this just proves to me, yet again, that the Team takes our suggestions into account, and not only that, they act on them, if feasible. This was one of the ideas that had been kicked around on here repeatedly, for awhile. I'll tap @Teleclashter on this, and hope he sees it, and passes along a huge "thank you, and well done!". :)
Thanks!

I only know Bruce Valance from Hollywood squares (and still have no clue why he was there in the first place). When I bust on people I usually cut to the quick, and comparing Pete to him is an insult of extraordinary quality. It's on par with a Lisa Lampanelli line from a Friars roast.

I only know Bruce Valance from Hollywood squares (and still have no clue why he was there in the first place).
me too!! when i was a kid, my mom used to watch it. when i heard the reference on the podcast... my 40 something old brain dinged...but it put me thru some mental acrobatics trying to remember him (based on the visual presented, which turned out to be a big clue!!). i was determined *not* to google. i knew it was in there somewhere. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter