Photo Pass for a large group

cheshirecat.star

Earning My Ears
Hello All!

I am going with my extended family of 14 in January. We really don't want to pay for the $10 extra per ticket per day for the Max Pass and I'm not sure we will need it in January with the lower crowds.

How does Photo Pass work for large groups? Can we all use one? Or will we need to buy a few? I only bought one for our family of 9 last time but I can't remember now how exactly we worked that. It might have only been me that used it, we just happened to go more as a group through the park. This time we will need to split up due to our size and age differences.

Thanks in advance for any help!

*I think I posted this in the wrong forum, sorry. It should probably be moved to the Disneyland forum but I can't seem to find how to delete a post or move it. Thanks!

There are several thread with answers on the main board.

YES, if one person purchases the MaxPass, you can use it for a big group even if you split up.

After you purchase the MaxPass for the day, go into the account section of the Disneyland app, go down to the "My Photos" section and click on the "Link Photopass" icon. It will pull up a QR code for photographers to scan. You can take a screenshot of that and text it to everyone in your party to use as a Photopass card. If they don't have the QR code, they can get a plastic Photopass card from the photographer, and you can add it to your account later (below the QR code there is a section for "Link Photo, card, or purchase). *That section is also where you can add the letter/number combo from a ride photo -- just have anyone take a picture of the ride photo numbers and you can manually add them later under the "enter an ID" sub-section.

(You can see all of this in the app (once you create your account) before you purchase in case you want to get familiar with it)

PHXscuba

Thank you so much!!! Fabulous!

I realize now why my search didn't turn up much, I was searching the wrong board ;)

Thanks again.

There are several thread with answers on the main board.

YES, if one person purchases the MaxPass, you can use it for a big group even if you split up.

After you purchase the MaxPass for the day, go into the account section of the Disneyland app, go down to the "My Photos" section and click on the "Link Photopass" icon. It will pull up a QR code for photographers to scan. You can take a screenshot of that and text it to everyone in your party to use as a Photopass card. If they don't have the QR code, they can get a plastic Photopass card from the photographer, and you can add it to your account later (below the QR code there is a section for "Link Photo, card, or purchase). *That section is also where you can add the letter/number combo from a ride photo -- just have anyone take a picture of the ride photo numbers and you can manually add them later under the "enter an ID" sub-section.

(You can see all of this in the app (once you create your account) before you purchase in case you want to get familiar with it)

PHXscuba

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!