PHP - Need CAD help

Yzma and Kronk

<font color=darkcoral>I survived the Pie-fest<br><
We are going for a short trip in October with "Newbie" Family members from Ontario. After checking CAD at par, FTP (unfortunately we couldn't go for 7 days) we are renting points from DVC for 2 bdrm at OKW (you gotta love The DIS!!)
Now we need to get our PHP's.
- does anyone know when the CAD deal came out last year? Was it CAD at par or buy one-get one?
- I checked Alamo pricing for 3 day PHP's, but we decided we need 4 days. Have pricing for that.
- SIL is CAA member - does anyone know what deals are avail from them for park tickets?
- I'm DC member but asked at our local store and Mgr told me that the DC discount is only available for 7 days or more :confused: Oh well!
Do you think we should wait until closer to our departure to see if there will be any deals for Canadians for them?
DH has told his Sister that I'm DIS obsessed, so now I have to prove myself with my "expertise" (yikes!)
Any help/advise/feedback would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

My sister works for CAA (Hamilton)I'll ask and get back to you, hopefully today!

I think the Cdn 7 day PHP deal came out in November - for Nov-Apr. It was Buy one, get one 50% off...

Announced October 26 and valid until November 15!??!

If I got this wrong, It's 'cause I'm tired!

Scratch
:smooth:

PS Are you gonna be in town for the BIG Concert?

Hummmmm......end of October. We will be there on the 5th. Oh well, thanks! I'll just "stay tuned" to the DIS and hope!
Still be interested to hear about CAA.
Just checked on the big concert, no :( we'll be heading up I-75 on that day. But still looking forward to coming home to Ontario next week! Tim's, Harveys, Pizza-Pizza, President's Choice, Mike's Hard (with real vodka.....here they aren't allowed to have hard coolers, therefore Mike's is malt beverage.....yuk!) coffee crisps, etc.......can't wait!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Check the web page for CAA Mid-Western Ontario and then click on the Disney link. They have the regular 5-day Hopper Plus passes at US$254/$203 (adult/child) and the 7-day Plus at US$312/$252, including taxes. Checking elsewhere on this site, the at-gate price for the adult 7-day plus is US$350.40 and for the 5-day it's US$286.50; advance purchase is $326.97/$263.07. It appears the CAA pricing does offer some savings.

These are the regular non-expiring passes, so unused days could be used on future trips.

- Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter