Pic Files Too Large Now?

EMHDad

DIS Veteran
I am making my trip report. I have loaded about a dozen pictures already. Now, every time I try to upload a picture it is saying the file is too large, but they are no larger than any picture i have uploaded already. What am I doing wrong or what can I do to add more pictures?

I am making my trip report. I have loaded about a dozen pictures already. Now, every time I try to upload a picture it is saying the file is too large, but they are no larger than any picture i have uploaded already. What am I doing wrong or what can I do to add more pictures?
AFAIK, picture size must be smaller than 1MB to post here. Unless there's been a change with all the other issues currently happening on DISboards.

Maybe there's a limit to the number of pictures you can post in any given post now?

I believe that there is a quota to the number of pictures you can add to a post regardless of size. It's been a while since I've added photos, but you may want to create a number of replies to your original thread and put the pictures in those posts. I say a number of replies so that people don't start commenting on your posts before you're ready for them to.

So, if we're allowed, 8-10 pictures per post and you have 30 pics, then create your original post and 3 or 4 replies to hold places for the photos and your commentary. (That's how I do mine)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter