Pick a Lunch and Dinner for.....

DrKnow77

Mouseketeer
my fiancee and I. We are getting married at Disney on September 29 and she wants me to surprise her with lunch and dinner PSs the next day.

I've narrowed my choices to:

San Angel Inn Restaurante (Mexico)
Nine Dragon’s Resturant (China)
Palio
Spoodles
Narcoossee's

Please let me know which restaraunt should be lunch and which should be for dinner! Thanks for your help!

(note).... we love chinese food, and I've heard mixed reviews of Nine Dragon's. I've heard it has gotten alot better recently. Any thoughts?

You might also want to consider Artist Point in the WL for dinner. Nice romantic dinner for 2 newlyweds!!

We're going to be in the EPCOT area, that is why I picked those restaraunts (although Narcoossee's is more MK area). We've eaten at alot of places in EPCOT and we want to try something new.

Thanks!

From your selection, I would do San Angel for dinner. It seems very romantic due to the dim lighting! The only other restaurant from your list that I've eaten at was Spoodles and I didn't care for it much!:(

Definitely dinner at Palios or Spoodles. Palios is quiter though and more romantic.

None of the others except 9 dragons and San Angel offer lunch. I would avoid 9 dragons. Food is lousy IMO. I'd give San Angel a shot!

Enjoy!

If you like Mexican food, San Angel was a beautiful place to eat. Eventhough you are eating indoors you feel like you are eating outdoors at night in Mexico, really neat!

If you like oriental food - I'd go to the Yakatori House in Japan. This is a counter service place, but it is in some beautiful gardens with plenty of benches, with the koi fish swimming in ponds, etc. Lovely! And it's right in Epcot!

Then have a wonderful dinner at the Yachtsman Steak House in
the Yacht club.

Okay - so I didn't pick any of your choices - but these would be my chioces if I didn't have to worry about what my kids would eat!

Happy Wedding!!!!!

Do the Mexican meal at lunchtime... the atmosphere feels like dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter