Pick up spot from international gate

Sherry Couch

Earning My Ears
My parents will be dropping us off on Epcot days. Right now I am thinking of doing half of WS one day and half the other. To save some steps ant time. Is there anywhere they could pick us up if we left out the international gateway?

Thanks!

Beach Club would be the closest place. It will be about a 10-15 minutes walk from IG.

It depends on where you are when you finish in Epcot on if it is closer or not. I can usually walk from most places in WS to the main gate in the same time frame. I rarely split WS, but if I am only doing specific countries, I go to the farthest point and work my way back to the front.

I would start back by American Adventure and go towards Morocco and France on one day and on the other day start again at American Adventure but this time go towards China and Germany. This way when you finish, you are closer to the main gate which would be easier to get picked up than going out IG.

If you want to go out IG, you then have to walk to one of the resorts and get picked up from there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter