Picking up my party after EC...

Mickeygolf

DIS Veteran
I have a res with National and I get to use the Emerald Choice Aisle. My question is how difficult would it be for me to go get the mini-van alone and come back around to pick up the rest of my party?

There will be 7 of us and that's a lot of luggage to carry around a parking ramp. I'm hoping to go get the van and then pick them up. Are the directions clear as to where I might pick them up, or do any of you experts have any good advice for me???

I'm trying to make this as easy as possible for my In-laws who will be joining us. My father in-law has a medical condition where he can get pretty worn out from long walks. Plus we will have a 4 and 2 year old with us.

Thanks...:earsboy:

Hi Mickeygolf, I have not done this myself yet but I have read that others have picked up their rental then driven around to the passenger pick up to gather everyone else...from others reports this was easy to do and the road way was clearly marked.

Let's hope someone with first hand knowlege gives you some input.:D
Colleen

When you get out of the garage just loop around, follow the signs for arriving flights for the airline you came in on and you'll get just outside the baggage claim area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter