• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PICS from 1991..! Me..CM's and total random people! are any of these people you?

I have one!

(just you guess what year!)

IMG_2679.jpg

and when I was a Girl Scout, my dad was a Boy Scout Leader, he took us all to a National Jamboree - and I wore my GS uniform, my mom truly :rotfl2: because all these random boys would ask to take my picture, then out of nowhere would come DOZENS of others snapping away -

Seriously, I just know one day someone will post their picture of me!! :rotfl2: :lmao:

I decided to reach out faaaaaaaar past the current posts and pick any random page and post and I found yours. Very entertaining and also a bit creepy Miss voyeur taking pictures of random men. I really wish your story ended with you marrying that guy...eventhough I am a guy, I am a softy for romantic stories like that. I am sure that DH is happy that "The Magical Contemporary Kiss" thwart his forthcoming efforts. Cheers!

Its funny you posted this. I, too, have been looking through old Disney pictures and wondering who the people in the background are! Good luck on finding your mystery photo people!

There's a whole other thread people should check out where people are posting photos to see if anyone recognizes themselves in the crowd.

I decided to reach out faaaaaaaar past the current posts and pick any random page and post and I found yours. Very entertaining and also a bit creepy Miss voyeur taking pictures of random men. I really wish your story ended with you marrying that guy...eventhough I am a guy, I am a softy for romantic stories like that. I am sure that DH is happy that "The Magical Contemporary Kiss" thwart his forthcoming efforts. Cheers!

Haha thanks! It really was best friend snapping the pics..she's the weirdo!

haha..well I'll be there in 25 days..if you still wanna be steve!

JUST KIDDING!

It really was a great time!

Sorry none are me but if anybody ever comes across pictures of a father and son both running into your picture (either between you and the camera or in the background) it's probably me and my dad! That was our favorite thing to do at Disney, get into other people's pictures so they'd always wonder who the crazy kid and his dad were....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter