Pics of Kidsuite Room at HIFS

We leave November 4th for our vacation and we are staying at HIFS. It was great to see the pictures and have an idea of what to expect! Tell your husband that alot of people will appreciate what you did!

Great pix!! My DS (9) really enjoyed the photos. We are staying there in December.

lad-tra03.gif

Thanks for the info!

How large is the bathroom?

MOM
Mother of Michael

Proverbs 3:5-6
esmera_1.gif

<font color=purple>Co-Moderator of the Community Board</font color=purple>

The bathroom is actually pretty big -- way roomy enough to get dressed in after showering. The sink and toilet are next to each other with plenty of room in front of them to move around. It's probably bigger than many home bathrooms! And the storage space (three deep shelves) is great! Plus there is a rack above the toilet that holds towels, washcloths, etc. AND, the sink is plenty big to put stuff on, also.

Thanks for the info, pstepka!

-------------------------
MOM
Mother of Michael

Proverbs 3:5-6
esmera_1.gif

<font color=purple>Co-Moderator of the Community Board</font color=purple>

Thought I'd bump this up for those that are going and missed these pics. I know I would have liked to see real pictures before we went.

Thanks for the pictures. My supervisor and her family stays here during each trip to WDW. She highly recommends the place. But when you actually get to see how big the rooms are, you can make a better informed decision for yourself.

Now I have to show the pictures to my husband and convince him that it is a good place to stay.

ºoº

Really got a feel for the room, etc! Wish I booked there instead of HI Maingate East but, at least we've got a KidSuite there! :rolleyes:

I know it's smaller but we're only 2A & 2K. Hopefully it will be ok!

ºoº Thanks! :D

we're not staying at HIF's but I looked at your pic's anyway. Loved the one with the little guy in the crib.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter