Pictures of things No Longer Seen at WDW

9406ed1-XL.jpg

Moderator - to show respect to any of his victims or the victims of abuse by any predator, please can you remove the picture of Bill Cosby's bust uploaded on this thread?

Can I respectfully ask you remove this picture, as it may be hurtful to any of his victims or other victims of predator sexual offenders

Last edited:
Can I respectfully ask you remove this picture, as it may be hurtful to any of his victims or other victims of predator sexual offenders

Is the picture acceptable now? I respectfully object in the sense that this is a thread about "Things No Longer Seen" but I decided to comply with your request and alter Disney history. And FYI, the best way to get a moderator's attention is to use the Report option in the Signature section of a post rather than to quote the offensive post :). And please consider sending me a PM next time rather than posting the request on the thread itself.

Last edited:
The bust of Bill Cosby was cut from this photo at the request of another DIS member.

So.... ironically, a photograph of a bust of Bill Cosby is now another thing we will never see at Disney, nor the DIS! ;)
I have the utmost respect for the seriousness of the situation of his victims nor do I have any opinion of the controversy, but I do think it's pretty funny that in a thread about things no longer seen, we start censoring the photos :) *giggles*

So.... ironically, a photograph of a bust of Bill Cosby is now another thing we will never see at Disney, nor the DIS! ;)
I have the utmost respect for the seriousness of the situation of his victims nor do I have any opinion of the controversy, but I do think it's pretty funny that in a thread about things no longer seen, we start censoring the photos :) *giggles*

So totally agree with you! As my DH said it's revisionist history, altering the reality of Disney as it was regardless of the context and the intent of this thread. o_O But I refused to delete the photo completely preferring to cut out the 'offending' parts and leave the rest of the picture intact. Thank you for seeing the big picture here (no pun intended)!

Sorry, no pictures of snowstorms at WDW during that time period but there are some online if you Google and dig a bit!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter