Pictures of things No Longer Seen at WDW

riding the World of Motion attraction (open 1982 - 1996) and replaced by Test Track

Untitled-26ed%202-XL.jpg

haha look at the guy waving at the camera! :D Ohhhh man I LOVED Worlds of Motion!

Well I do have a photo of the WDW Snowstorm of 1989/90 because it was one of the years I went as a child. Just wondering if anyone had anything else.

Here you go:

36650080650_eb2c8f6db5_o.jpg

that is one big icicle....

I know this picture had to be taken at EPCOT because that's where the stack of photos is from - somewhere in the USA section...

Aside from it being super cold, I do also remember having to duck my head a lot because the ice just kept sliding off things and smashing on the ground. It was very surreal to a small child who had never seen snow and ice outside of her family's freezer LOL

Well I do have a photo of the WDW Snowstorm of 1989/90 because it was one of the years I went as a child. Just wondering if anyone had anything else.

Here you go:

36650080650_eb2c8f6db5_o.jpg

that is one big icicle....

I know this picture had to be taken at EPCOT because that's where the stack of photos is from - somewhere in the USA section...

Aside from it being super cold, I do also remember having to duck my head a lot because the ice just kept sliding off things and smashing on the ground. It was very surreal to a small child who had never seen snow and ice outside of her family's freezer LOL

Wow, I think that would be surreal even to someone who had seen ice/snow every winter!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!