Pin code doesn’t recognize name

I have wanted a pin code for so long.. it's the same rate they gave me for having to leave WDW in March, I was so disappointed

Did you try other parties that are now or in the past have been connected to your account? Eg, friends and family?
Yes, I have five different last names on my friends & family list and I tried them all. Only one zip code has ever been used (we've been at the same zip for 12 years now and only going to WDW for 3.5 of those years!)

Yes, I have five different last names on my friends & family list and I tried them all. Only one zip code has ever been used (we've been at the same zip for 12 years now and only going to WDW for 3.5 of those years!)

Lol - well... good luck with that. :rotfl:

Ugh. I’m joining the club!!

We got the pin to an old email that I used for my DH’s MDE account. We’re planning an April trip so was happy to see those dates included. Of course, I get the dreaded “info doesn’t match” message when trying to check rates. :headache: I have previously gotten pins for my DD to my email. I was able to figure out it was for her quickly & was able to check the rates using her info. This time I can’t for the life of me figure out whose info is needed. We haven’t traveled with DD in 10 years, her info doesn’t work. I even tried her ex‘s info. We are linked with DS & DDIL & traveled with them a couple times.. their info doesn’t work. We are linked with my sister & BIL for a few dining reservations but never stayed with them in resorts. Their info doesn’t work either.

I know I’ll have to call to figure it out. Any idea if they will give me the name the PIN is actually supposed to be for?? I know it will be hit or miss on if they will let us use the discount anyway. We’re APs so hopefully would get a better discount eventually. Would just be nice to have a better selection & get some locked in now. Thanks!!

We got the pin to an old email that I used for my DH’s MDE account. We’re planning an April trip so was happy to see those dates included. Of course, I get the dreaded “info doesn’t match” message when trying to check rates. :headache: I have previously gotten pins for my DD to my email. I was able to figure out it was for her quickly & was able to check the rates using her info. This time I can’t for the life of me figure out whose info is needed. We haven’t traveled with DD in 10 years, her info doesn’t work. I even tried her ex‘s info. We are linked with DS & DDIL & traveled with them a couple times.. their info doesn’t work. We are linked with my sister & BIL for a few dining reservations but never stayed with them in resorts. Their info doesn’t work either.

I know I’ll have to call to figure it out. Any idea if they will give me the name the PIN is actually supposed to be for?? I know it will be hit or miss on if they will let us use the discount anyway. We’re APs so hopefully would get a better discount eventually. Would just be nice to have a better selection & get some locked in now. Thanks!!
Did you try someone else's last name with your own zipcode or other combinations?
Not sure if they'll give you the name, but I've heard people say when they called they were told there is one linked to their accounts and get it.

Did you try someone else's last name with your own zipcode or other combinations?
Not sure if they'll give you the name, but I've heard people say when they called they were told there is one linked to their accounts and get it.

Oh yea, I tried all those different combinations. I even tried my parents name & zip & I haven’t traveled with them since 2001... way before MDE was even a thing. 😂 I’ve read of having total strangers somehow getting mixed in to your MDE or pins. Beginning to think that might be it.

Last edited:
I just got a pin code this morning to my email. It also wouldn’t work, so I called. As it turns out, it’s in my husbands name and was linked to a postal code I haven’t lived at in many years. Strange because I’ve updated my address and gone quite a few times since.🤷🏻‍♀️

Oh yea, I tried all those different combinations. I even tried my parents name & zip & I haven’t traveled with them since 2001... way before MDE was even a thing. 😂 I’ve read of having total strangers somehow getting mixed in to your MDE or pins. Beginning to think that might be it.
That would totally not surprise me. Gah, Disney IT.
I hope you can get it applied when you call and find a great deal :)

Did you try using all caps or all lower case? I got one last week and it wouldn't go through. I finally tried it with all caps and it worked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!