Pin Codes?

Alabama Minnie

DIS Veteran
Do people still get pin codes? Got a D Destinations mail-out yesterday but didn't include one. Haven't got a mail-out the past 3 years (same time I had a AP). Thinking that might be the reason. Hoping the next mail-out will have one.
Anyone get a pin lately and for how much of a discount?

Yes, we got one last fall and used it for our upcoming trip in May.
We got a 30% discount.

I got one via email but was not for a time i'd go, i think it was summer 2020. My daughter (who has only booked 1 trip in her name) got one via mail. But again not for a time we could go. Last year was the first time i ever received one in all the years i've been going. I think my sister received one via mail last year or the year before.

Yes, we got one last fall and used it for our upcoming trip in May.
We got a 30% discount.
Good to hear. Sounds better than the general public one of 20% but not quite as good as the 35% AP. Just couldn't justify the cost of renewing the AP this time. Maybe the next mail one I get will have a code.

We got one this past fall via email. It was for 30% off for April/May/June dates.

I also got one in the mail last fall for 30% off spring dates up through June 2020.

I received my first ever about a week ago via email. $69 a night for any All Star resort through May. Since the reduced rate dates started in February, I was sort of amused to get it in March. Excited to get one at all though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts