Pin Trading at HHI

cinderella97

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if the cast members do any pin trading at HHI. DD loves to do her thing! Ok, so do I!! :banana:

Also what do they sell in their gift shop that is Disney related? :earboy2: ::MinnieMo

I know the CMs in the gift shop have lanyards and do pin trading. I've also seen a few Disney "suits" around and I've traded a few pins with them. I've heard they've enlarged the gift shop, maybe since we were there in March so I'm not too sure what they have. When we were there, they sold a small selection of Disney things, but I remember buying one of the DVC jackets there for 1/2 price!

We were there last summer and DD was anxious to trade. There were only about 3 CM's with pins. One of the CM's felt bad for her so did a trivia game for 5 mintues with her where she won several SSR pins to trade for our next Dis trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter