Pin Trading in Hong Kong

WickedDreamer

Mouseketeer
Hey Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone else has pin traded at Disneyland? One of my friends has recently been introduced to pin trading and would like to know if there are some trading locations around DL?

Also do the cast members wear lanyard around Disneyland?

Thanks in advance

Shannon

It's been almost a year since I visited HKDL, but every single cast member wore a lanyard last time I went. They also all wear lanyards at the Disney stores in the airport. They do have pin boards at the hotel gift stores and the outdoor pin trading stall on Main Street, but they only open them once in awhile, just like at WDW.

Most of the other guests will not be pin trading so if that is how your friend likes to trade, it won't be as fun. But if your friend is like me and prefers to trade with cast members, it will be a great experience. Some of my favorite pins are unique to HKDL. You can find some great pins there, both in the stores for sale and on the cast member lanyards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter