Pinnochio Village Haus

EmmaAndQuinnsMommy

We miss Disney!
What were you able to get for CS at Pinnochio Village Haus on the dining plan? Anyone want to share their experience. I don't see any 'combo' type things listed other than pizza and salad. Do sandwiches come with fries? How were the desserts? Anyone been here have any advice?

TIA!

All I remember getting at Pinocchio Village Haus was horrible, horrible heartburn. :(

EmmaAndQuinnsMommy said:
What were you able to get for CS at Pinnochio Village Haus on the dining plan? Anyone want to share their experience. I don't see any 'combo' type things listed other than pizza and salad. Do sandwiches come with fries? How were the desserts? Anyone been here have any advice?

TIA!

I really like Pinnochio Haus and wondered what we could get as well. It doesn't appear that the fries come with the sandwiches, but I would really like the fries too. Hopefully someone will know the answer.

My advice is to find a different place to use your credits. I would rather starve than eat at Pinnochio's again.

We ate there twice on the Dining Plan in January.
My DD11 & DS7 really enjoyed it!

I can't remember if we got fries...8 days of meals sort of all blends in together....but with the plan & including her pizza, DD11 got a shake each time in a souvenir cup...we did not realize it was a souvenir cup at first but then noticed it's not the cheaper plastic & it's got the castle & some Mickey balloons on it.

We ended coming home with 3 of them.
I'm thinking maybe the shake was her dessert...not sure.

** WE also enjoyed sitting by the windows & watching the It's a Small World attraction.

I am not sure they have fries either. They had a menu change some time near the beginning of the year. But my DH and I enjoyed eating there. Nothing super special -- my DH had the Italian Hogie w/chips. I had a pizza (boboli-type crust with some sauce/cheese) and a small salad. We enjoyed the cannoli for dessert! Just a nice sweet ending to our meal. I liked Pinnochio Haus because it wasn't such a HUGE meal that I felt stuffed and guilty when I was done!

We also used a CS for our whole family at Pinnochios and it was about the only place that gave us trouble. At every other CS location our children (and us adults) had been able to get those big bottles of Nesquick Chocolate Milk. After all, they are cheaper (or the same price) as some of the other drink options. Anyway, here, we were told our daughter (10 years old) who is an adult on the plan, couldn't get that milk. The two children could.... but those of us who were adults couldn't. We thought the cashier might have been in a snit that day, but it was too crowded to argue or have a discussion. So we had to explain to our daughter that she now had to pick something else.... even though she had been getting it other places just fine.
Go figure. (I don't think she would vote for the dining plan again since it is hard for older elementary children to find adult meals they like.)
All of the other places and TS went well and the servers were nice and very helpful. In all of the other CS/TS locations we were told that any drink that is NOT alcoholic is covered. Any drink called a "specialty" drink is not. Personally, we think the plan should cover a few more snack options. That is very limiting.
It was easy to track the plan/credits. The only other problem we had was at the CS place in Mexico where I tried to get three sodas with a snack credit and the manager had to be called in since I was charged for 3 CS credits instead. But he fixed it and was nice about it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter