Pins for villas?

UGAFan0829

DIS Veteran
I may be posting this on the wrong board, and if so, I apologize. But does anyone know if there are pins for the DVC resorts like there are for the regular resorts. We like to collect pins from the different places that we stay, and it looks like we may be staying at one of the DVC properties this year and I wanted to know if I would be able to find a pin for it?
TIA!

I know OKW has its own pins. I don't know about SSR (haven't stayed there.)

Wondering about the hotels that have villas built in - I bet they all share the same pins, but that's just a guess!

I think just Old Key West and Saratoga have them but the other villas do not.

We were just at the BWV this past January and the only pin they had was a general Boardwalk Inn type pin, nothing villa specific.

There may have been a Beach Club Villas though, or maybe it was an older pin I saw.

Go to this site and do a search, it will tell you what there is
http://www.dizpins.com/

Here are some pics of DVC and DVC Resort pins from years past.

14664Pins.jpg

There are a ton of pins for the villas...okay not a ton, but I've seen 1-2 for each DVC, plus DVC pins themselves.

When we were at BCV in May there were none to be had. Asked a CM at the marketplace and she looked at me like I had 2 heads. :confused3

VB and HHI have pins, and we have 3 different SSR pins. :thumbsup2

When we were at BCV in May there were none to be had. Asked a CM at the marketplace and she looked at me like I had 2 heads. :confused3

We couldn't find anything (2 weeks ago) with Beach club on it. Everything else but. Dd wanted to start collecting the Where we stayed thing.

Well we get to the Airport to leave and a CM at one of the Earsports Had a BCV pin to trade we couldn't believe it .

It has Mickey and Minnie with an Umbrella I think behind them on a Beach . I would think they are coming out with new ones and they just haven't arrived yet as some of the others were different then we saw in DEC for the other resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter