Pins on the first Sunday

fire616

Mouseketeer
I thought I read somewhere that if you spent a certain amount on the first Sunday of the month, that you would receive a free pin.

Does anyone know how this works
-which stores
-can you do this more then once a day

Thanks

Yup-

Its 20/25 dollars or more for the pin (I cant remember which it is)
At all the major pin shops/carts
and you get one for every 20-25 so if you happened to spend 100 then youd get 4-

BUT be advised if you intent to trade them then itll be hard cause ALL the lanyards get soaked with them so I've found bringing them back till the next time works better because its not as hard to find a lanyard without them to trade from or just to trade in general.

Also the set they are doing right now is pretty cute :) Its little ride parts that go to a bigger map they passed out in Jan

-em

We don't plan on going into the parks on the first Sunday.

We will be able to do this at the Disney Store in DTD and is there any carts in DTD??
Thanks

I *believe* its anywhere on property with pins but I cant 100% guarentee it (and have only been there one one free pin sunday before..)

-em

We recvd "gift with purchase" pins at the DTD pin cart in the past..

Also if you are at the parks later in the week just ask if they have any "gift with purchase" pins left if you want to complete a set.
They will still sell them to you .. but ya gotta ASK!
This works well at DCA which does not sell as many pins as DL does.

I found that DCA had stock of the more popular limited edition pins ( Tinkerbell ones for me!) that were already sold out in all locations at DL.

So another question - do you have to buy $20/25 in pins to get the free pin or can you buy other items???

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter