Pirate Menu

wlee7

Mouseketeer
Hi all,
I just got off the Halloween Fantasy cruise Sep 8-15 and noticed lots of changes. It had been about 4 years since my last Halloween cruise. One thing I did not like was the change in Pirate Night Menu. I had enjoyed the previous menu for years but I did not enjoy the change. I made comments to the server and head server. What did you all think about the new menu?

Hi all,
I just got off the Halloween Fantasy cruise Sep 8-15 and noticed lots of changes. It had been about 4 years since my last Halloween cruise. One thing I did not like was the change in Pirate Night Menu. I had enjoyed the previous menu for years but I did not enjoy the change. I made comments to the server and head server. What did you all think about the new menu?
"New" in what way?

I know the menu was changed in 2016, is this another change?

If you're talking about he "new" 2016 menu, I don't like it as much as the old menu, but it's OK.

It's the 2016 menu. New to me. I didn't like it compared to the old one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts