Pirates Adventure

snookhams

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Has anyone done the 'Pirates Adventure' (i think that is what its called) - I have 2 sons 6 & 10 and wondered if this show/meal was worth taking them to as a break from all things Disney

I have never been but a friend of mine takes his kids every time they go! they love it

Pirates Dinner Adventure is great fun. It has the best set of any dinner show in Orlando (although I haven't seen all the Disney ones).

I posted my review of it on these boards some time back. If you do a search, you might be able to find it.

I have been to the Pirates a few years back. It was very entertaining. I have also been to Medieval Times. The pirates was a better show. There is even a part where they get all the kids to go up on the ship.

Originally posted by Barry Hom
I think the Pirates Dinner Theater even puts a quote from Kelly's book on their brochure.
What?!! Where are my royalties?:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter