Pirates and Princesses

JESW said:
I know Christmas is coming very soon, but in all honesty I am more excited about our trip 5 weeks from tomorrow! :cool1:

Jill

I'll second that!!! I cried yesterday when our Magical Express tags arrived in the mail....

KatiebugsMom said:
I'll second that!!! I cried yesterday when our Magical Express tags arrived in the mail....

i'll third that! Usually all i can think about is christmas .. but now I kind of just want it to pass quickly so my trip will come!

DonaldIsDisney said:
is the wishes fireworks still going to take place ?
A very new and extra special fireworks show will be going on for the parties as well as a new parade....per the party literature.

kimkreis said:
Firepower are you sure about the 25th for your party tickets? There isn't a party on Jan 25th, it is on Jan 26th, Friday.

Just don't want you planning around a wrong date.

Glad somebody is keeping me on my toes. It is the 26th, sometimes my fingers don't listen to my brain when typing. :rotfl2:

KatiebugsMom said:
Hey Firepower,

I will also be going to the Jan 26th P&P party and have ADR's for LTT that night. When is your ADR?

This is soooo exciting and I can not wait!! There will be 5 of us all dressing like Pirates. DH, Me and DDalmost2 and then 2 friends from Leesburg, FL.

Saavy Mate!
We will be at LTT at 5pm, What about you? DW and I have not decided if we are dressing up for the party, but we will have an Ariel and a Cinderella dining with us. I am looking forward to the special parade and fireworks myself. DW and I were commenting on how we just booked LTT on a party night the other night and we booked the Princess Breakfast in Norway at the same time. I hope this is a good sign as far as crowds go.

Does anyone know what the costume restrictions are for adults?

I went as Snow White for Halloween this year, but I don't want to confuse anyone when I get to the parks! Granted, my costume is nowhere near as nice as the CMs' ;)

is there an official thead for this party yet like MVMCP We are still debating about going on Feb. 8 We have surprise trip coming it My husband earned it from work He has to work the whole time we are there but the kids and I are tagging along We are surprising them It is only for three days not sure if we should go if we do I could skip a park day go at 4:00 and spend the morning at DTD with them... when is the first night love to hear reviews I know they are not sold out at all yet

We have tickets for FEB 1 P & P party and dinner booked for CRT that night at 5:15. I figured this would be COOL night to eat their!

They're encouraging everyone to dress up as pirates and princesses, not just the kids; therefore, the wife and I will be there on Feb 12 in full pirate garb. Arrr.

We're there the same night! And yes, we'll all be dressed up too. My two boys and hubbie are pirates - I'm thinking I'll be a pirate queen - like my namesake Grainne O'Malley! Little did my mother know when she named me that I would eventually become a pirate queen arrrrr!

BTW - what are your plans that day. We thought we would do MK that day and head back to the hotel after lunch to relax, get dressed, have a quick dinner etc. and head back to MK before the 7:30 party time.

We're going the night of the 26th..only have the one day in the parks, so we'll get as much time in as possible by going to the party!!! It will be myself, dh and dd, 13. Not sure about going in costume though. Dd will have her pirate ears on, I may get some type of headpiece and give my dh a bandana and an eyepatch!!!
See you guys from central mass there...we're in Westborough and will be eating at the CP at 5!!

They're encouraging everyone to dress up as pirates and princesses, not just the kids; therefore, the wife and I will be there on Feb 12 in full pirate garb. Arrr.

How fun! We went to California Adventure for this past Halloween, and DH and I went as pirates, and our little girl was Cinderella. I'm thinking we might have to pull the costumes out again and make another trip to WDW!

IMG_9552r.jpg

How fun! We went to California Adventure for this past Halloween, and DH and I went as pirates, and our little girl was Cinderella. I'm thinking we might have to pull the costumes out again and make another trip to WDW!

IMG_9552r.jpg

Great costumes!! Your little girl is so darling, and look at her picture perfect princess pose! So cute! :cutie:

Come join the Pirate & Princess Party thread if you're going, link in my sig.:wave2:

IMG_9552r.jpg

Castleeto, did someone make your pirate costumes for you? They are awesome! I'd love to get the pattern and make them for DH and I for the P&P Party.

I too have been curious about the Pirate and Princess party and what to expect? We heard about it late last summer and bought tickets. The kids are taking costumes (12,8,8) all as Pirates:banana: It sounds like great fun and will be done with all the Disney Flare! :cheer2:

I am anxious to hear from anyone, who attends in January, just to get an idea on what to expect. :surfweb:

We taking our DD9 on suprise trip to DW for Winter Break and have tickets on 2/23 for the party. DH and I are wearing Pirates of the Carribean shirts and we are taking her Pirate costume from Halloween. She will probably be the sparkliest pirate you will ever see!! She is truly a Jack fanatic!

We are having a very hard time not telling her about the trip.

pirate:

Anyone going on FEB 12th., if so please post on the link in my siggy, trying to make a quick meet just to say HI and see other DIS'ers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter