• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pixie Dust beyond a free cookie?

elyse43230

Is this real life? I feel funny...
Hey peeps!

Anyone ever get any pixie dust at WDW that was priceless? In other words, other than maybe a free cookie or bucket of popcorn or a room upgrade, did anything ever happen that you couldn't put a price on?

I mean AWESOME PIXIE DUST?

My son got chosen for several things this past August. He was chosen to perform in a street skit at Hollywood Studios and received "a real fake gold trophy". He also had his joke chosen at The Laugh Floor and received a text message from Mike saying thanks. He got to ask Crush a question at Turtle Talk With Crush. Those things were "priceless" to him.

We did receive lots of free desserts, ice cream and a couple of pins because we were celebrating my son's birthday and our 24th wedding anniversary.

Last Dec 07 we were upgraded to the Club level at the Poly & on our past trip in May 08 she received free ice cream because the CM liked her outfit ;-) She also received the YOMD tink pins because she asked a CM a question in a gift shop in such a friendly way using nice manners. I guess being a cute 6 yr old girl has its priveleges.

Last trip, it's my DD's birthday. The priceless thing happen is when she meets Cinderella, she really loved it and it's the first time trip of our kids. Kids also received pins and start collecting it. We really had fun.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter