Pixie dust even though I blew it!

GeneralTso

DIS Veteran
I know you will understand my panic!
I thought my FP day was tomorrow. It was actually this morning at 4am (PST)
Imagine my panic and despair when I realized at 8am---4 hours TOO LATE!

I pride myself in my Disney prowess and planning expertise. I couldn't believe I messed up so badly.

Long fretful story short--it all worked out. Even the hard to book FOP, 7 Drawfs, Slinky Dog.
We are traveling the week of October 22. I know it's kind of dicey during Food & Wine.

It took some creative switching days around and being flexible. I found availability changed live time. There was NO FOP at all for the entire week, then all of a sudden, some times popped up.

Pixie Dust or whatever you call it, it worked for me. Don't give up. Don't despair. I think stuff becomes available eventually, even minutes after it says there is none.

The other lucky situation was that I booked the Halloween Party on the exact night we are attending the Epcot AP event. Talk about whoops. I called and they refunded my ticket price which was so nice because it's no refunds for that event. She understood my mistake right away and took care of it.

So, after a very bumpy and mistake-filled FP booking session, everything worked out great.

Planning for a Disney trip can at times be more stressful than planning for retirement. 6 months, 60+ days, EMH, ah! It's very easy to miss something by a day or so, so I'm glad it all worked out for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!