Planet Hollywood Coupon

Tnkrbelle565

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know what the restrictions are on the $25 coupon that they give you with the Dream Maker package?

I would like to know what the restrictions are also.. We are going the end of Oct. Is there a date on them so you have to use within your stay.

All I can tell you is don't expect the food to be good. For 10-15.00, I guess I would pay for it and be ok with it just being mediocre. BUT....without that coupon, forget it.

OH BTW, the kids meals are just under 10.00. If you have small kids, buy one and split it. They are huge.

I used the coupon and the only think I could tell is that it dosen't include alcohol. I went before the designated hours printed on the cards and they let me use it anyway. I was glad I went because the restaurant was great. I read so many bad reviews on this place, but to me it was so good I would go back. However, I could tell you to definitely stay away from the Sci-Fi Diner in MGM. The worst food I ever ate.

Definitely use the coupon, it is well worth it. It is a fun place to eat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter