Planning a trip for lst week in Jan. 03. Busy or not?

hercamore

<font color=blue>beagle boy mom<br><font color=tea
Hi,

Anyone been at the Universal parks during this time?

I am wondering if this is a "dead" time or a very busy time with xmas vacationers still around.

OUr timeframe for vacation is Jan 2-11.

I am debating staying at HRH for l or 2 nites for the FOTL, but maybe it won't be busy enuf at parks to need FOTL.

Herc

hello, hercamore.... :)

I go EVERY year that week for my son's birthday. The same thing seems to happen.

Besides the fact that it's COOOOLD, {I think it's just me bringing it, for the past two years Orlando broke a record because I was there... :rolleyes:} after the holiday the crowds get much smaller. This year it was on the 2nd of January. The only people it seems were left at the park was me, the locals and the international folks.

One night at HRH equals two days of Universal Express. Not a bad deal. :D

Hi Robin,

Next year, we will think positive thoughts for WARM weather during that week. It will be a change for us to be in the parks when it's cool cause usually we going duriing summer break.

Thanks for the reply, as you know, I want to squeeze in a vacation rental home, AKL, and maybe l night at HRH. We'll have to see.

Herc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter