Planning a trip

Beth66

Earning My Ears
Hi -

My husband and I are heading to Orlando at end of May. We plan to visit his Mom about an hour from Orlando for a few days and stay in Orlando for a few days and go to the parks. He has never been.

We don't want to break the bank at some of the high price hotels and would prefer our stay to be as romantic and quiet as possible - next time we go we will probably have a child with us. :)

We are considering Caribbean Beach or Port Orleans.

What is the best way to book the trip? We can't really do a package since our flights are for a longer period (8 nights) vs. how many nights we need in Orlando resort - probably 5.

Also - what about tickets? Best way to buy them?

Thanks! And any other suggestions for moderate/romantic hotels is appreciated.

Port Orleans is soooooooooo romantic, I would book my stay there. Enjoy! And welcome to the Dis :wave:

Disney Dee said:
Port Orleans is soooooooooo romantic, I would book my stay there. Enjoy! And welcome to the Dis :wave:
you guys are soooo nice to us newbies (3/05) with our questions I know you have heard over and over a million times...thanks for being so nice to the above new poster and to me and DH :smooth: as well :disrocks:

Welcome to the DIS :)

I have stayed at the CBR - for our honeymoon and we found that romantic :)

Ask over on the Theme Park Attraction and Strategies Board about ticket options.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter